Join the Movement
Welcome to Classy!
As part of the GoFundMe family, working at Classy is a unique and fulfilling experience where you’ll learn, create and flourish with a group of passionate technologists working to mobilize and empower the world for good.
I thrive on working alongside nonprofits—helping them uncover untapped fundraising opportunities and using the power of Classy to help them grow.
I love having the opportunity to solve important problems for nonprofits and working alongside talented, passionate people.
I love being able to do work that contributes positively in this world.
Mobilize and Empower Each Other
The Classy and GoFundMe platforms exist to serve organizations and people from all causes, backgrounds, and experiences. We believe that our teams should uphold all unique voices and ethnicities in a way that represents the diversity of our world. We are strongest when everyone feels empowered to bring their whole self to work knowing that they will be included and treated equally. As we continue to change the way the world gives, we are committed to celebrating and uplifting the broad spectrum of human experiences within our company.
A Classy Community is an official employee led and Classy-sponsored group that provides a space to engage in culture on a more personal scale.
To provide a safe and all-inclusive space, discuss pertinent issues, and celebrate the AAPI community and cultures
Nine to Thrive
A place for women+ to support and uplift each other
Champions belonging, advocates for authenticity, and cherishes individuality
A space for LGBTQ+ and allies, for social activities and volunteer opportunities
Creating a sustainable future at Classy and beyond
To improve Classy’s public speaking, leadership, and meeting facilitation skills in a safe and Classy way
Word on the Street
As a Public Benefit Corporation and a Certified B Corp, we’ve built an employee-centric culture and we happen to think Classy is one of the best tech companies to work for. But don’t just take our word for it.
Best Company HappinessCheck it out
Best Company For Work-Life BalanceCheck it out
Brilliant CompaniesCheck it out
10 Most Innovative Companies for Social GoodCheck it out
Top 100 Impact CompanyCheck it out
The U-T San Diego recognized 70 Companies and Organizations in San Diego County as Top Workplaces for 2020.Check it out
Employee Net Promoter Score
An eNPS score measures how likely employees are to recommend your organization as a good place to work.
- 46 Employee Net Promoter Score, considered “Excellent”
- 96% of employees say Classy’s mission positively affects their work
Classy’s got your back. We believe in competitive and fair compensation and complete health benefits in order to acquire and keep top talent. We proudly took the Equal Pay Pledge on Glassdoor as part of our commitment.
- Market competitive base pay
- Annual compensation reviews
- Generous health benefits day one
- 401K match with no vesting period
- Bonus or commission opportunities for all jobs
We care deeply about our employees’ career growth. Classy has a standardized career framework that encourages individuals to explore new roles, expand their skill sets, move into leadership, and accelerate their careers to new heights.
- Career path framework
- Biannual promotion process
- Quarterly check-in and feedback process
- Classy career path templates
Learning and Development
At Classy, we strive to always be learning. We offer professional and personal development opportunities, including our own Toastmasters chapter, leadership development programs, brown bag lunch and learns, demonstration days, and more.
- Classy Communities
- Monthly development series
- $200 annual reimbursement for professional development
- Access to virtual wellbeing apps like Headspace and Ginger
- Office and online resource library
Our people are our biggest asset. We create a fun, socially-driven office environment that helps everyone bring their best.
- Flexible time off
- 10 paid holidays a year
- Remote flexibility
- Generous parental leave benefits
- Open office downtown overlooking the bay
- Quarterly (at minimum) socials and events
- Quarterly all hands and annual company kick-off
At Classy, we like to celebrate our employees. Whether it’s highlighting promotions or recognizing company milestones, we want our employees to know they are appreciated.
- Work anniversary program
- Paid Sabbatical Leave for every 4 years at Classy
- Company awards
- Milestone celebrations
- Impact Awards program
Public Benefit Corporation
We exist to create a more inclusive and sustainable world for all. This dedication comes to life through programs like Volunteer Time Off, our Pledge 1% commitment that gives back to nonprofits, and our focus on supporting our environmental stakeholders.
- B Corp Certification
- Volunteer and fundraising programs
- Project Green
Classy Employee Experience
Health and Wellness
Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
Work and Life Balance
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees along with Employee Resource Groups
Time Off and Leave
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday.
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend.
Classy Gives, a customer connection program that enables our team to find nonprofits they’re passionate about and add meaningful value through volunteering, innovation workshops, fundraising and more.
Investing in You
401(k) retirement plan with company matching along with learning & development and recognition programs.
Learning and Development
Grow your career and feed your curiosity with access to learning tools and resources, including a subscription to Udemy, guest speakers, and internal brown bag sessions.
View current job positions