Scale Your Donor Community With Peer-to-Peer Fundraising
With peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns, your supporters can fundraise on your behalf, sharing their fundraising pages with friends and family. Classy found that 4 out of 5 donors who donate to a fundraiser are brand new to the organization.
Empower Supporters to Amplify Your Mission
Raise more with branded fundraising campaigns that allow your dedicated supporters to donate for their birthdays, weddings, or important occasions to your cause, and even host their own fundraising events.
Access quick fundraising campaign health metrics, or dive into robust reporting to segment your donors and create a personalized engagement fundraising strategy.
Accept credit cards, digital wallets, Venmo, PayPal, ACH bank transfer, and cryptocurrency on mobile-optimized p2p campaign pages.
We maintain a safe environment for donor data with Level 1 PCI compliance and SSL Security, built on Amazon Web Services.
Attract New Donors With Peer-to-Peer Fundraising
- Offer dedicated supporters a way to create individual and team fundraising pages in seconds
- Make peer-to-peer fundraising a breeze on any device with mobile responsive pages
- Allow peer-to-peer fundraisers to easily edit pages on the fly
- Help fundraisers crush their fundraising goal with built-in tips and coaching
- Coach, motivate, and thank your fundraiser participants with automated emails
- Share more flexibility with fundraiser pages that allow supporters to post photos, videos, and blog-style updates
- Empower your peer-to-peer fundraisers to share more and raise more with built-in social and text sharing
- Foster friendly competition with live leaderboards and fundraising thermometers
- Carry your organization’s branding through to supporters’ personal fundraising pages
- Create branded receipts and automated campaign emails
- Build trust and increase conversion rates with white-labeled URLs
- Create beautiful online fundraising campaigns with templates designed to convert
- Make it easy for existing and new supporters to visualize the results of their fundraising efforts with Impact Blocks
- Let supporters choose the programs they want to fundraise for using Program Designations
- Encourage supporter engagement by commenting on campaign and fundraiser activity walls
- Enable donation dedication with branded eCards
Join Nonprofits Using Peer-to-Peer to Raise More on Classy
Become a part of the Classy community. Delight your donor base and get them excited to support your mission, so you can achieve results that change the world.
How do crowdfunding and peer-to-peer fundraising differ?
Peer-to-peer fundraising relies on individuals and teams made up of multiple individuals to fundraise on behalf of the organization, primarily through personalized giving pages. Crowdfunding on the other hand is more centralized, with donations flowing through a single campaign page. Oftentimes crowdfunding campaigns include a broader story or narrative to help enlist donations.
What are the major perks of peer-to-peer-fundraising?
For starters, four out of five donors who donate to a fundraiser are brand new to an organization. The exposure opportunities associated with peer-to-peer fundraising are reason alone to integrate it into your larger donation strategy.
Peer-to-peer fundraising pages also allow individuals to elevate their personal stories and explain their connection to the cause, which oftentimes resonates with people in a way that motivates immediate action.
Peer-to-peer fundraising lends itself well to seasonal campaigns too, like annual giving days, endurance events, memorial campaigns, or corporate giving challenges. These timely initiatives can help boost fundraising year round.
How does Classy’s platform support peer-to-peer fundraising?
Classy provides out-of-the-box templates for sophisticated, scalable peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns. Mobilize your supporters with Classy’s easy-to-use tools so each fundraiser feels empowered to advocate for your cause. Their success translates into your success as you reach wider audiences and ultimately raise more for your mission.
At a glance, Classy’s peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns include:
- Campaign templating
- Embedded videos and livestreams
- A progress thermometer
- Team structures
- Mobile-optimized pages and donation forms
- Impact blocks
- Recurring gift options
- Flexible payment processing
- Employer donation match options
- And more!
How can my nonprofit make the most of peer-to-peer fundraising efforts?
Take a look at your existing fundraising efforts, events, and campaigns and ask whether adding a peer-to-peer fundraising element would help boost donations and/or engagement. Additionally, identify any seasonal campaigns or moments throughout the year when a peer-to-peer fundraising campaign would make the most sense and leverage Classy to bring your vision to life. Take a look at your existing fundraising efforts, events, and campaigns and ask whether adding a peer-to-peer fundraising element would help boost donations and/or engagement. Additionally, identify any seasonal campaigns or moments throughout the year when a peer-to-peer fundraising campaign would make the most sense and leverage Classy to bring your vision to life.
See Peer-to-Peer in Action on Classy
Envision just how your organization can raise more with engaging peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns.